Find the date when you created your Google account
Do you remember the date when you created your Google account? Most of us don’t, including me! The good news is this post will help you to find the creation date of your Google account.
If you lose the details of your Google account or your account gets hacked and you can’t use your mobile phone or alternate email address to get into your Google account, in order to get your account back, you would have to answer a few security questions such as the following:
- When did you create your Google Account?
- When was the last time you were able to sign in to your Google Account?
- What was the last password you used to sign in to your Google Account?
All this information will be required to get back a hacked account. If you are not sure about the exact date of your Google account creation, you can provide a rough date.
It is better to note down this information somewhere so you can recover your account in case of a hacking disaster. One option is to find the creation date from the Welcome email sent by Google in your inbox. This is the mail which you received soon after you created and confirmed your Google account. In case you cannot find the mail and want an alternative way to find out the creation date of your Google account, here is a way:
- Go to google.com/takeout and sign in with your Google account.
- Choose Transfer your Google+ connections to another account. This will take you to a page where you can find the “Created date” and “Last Sign in”. See the screenshot below.
So, did this post help you find the creation date of your Google account? Please share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
By Sean Wu